Lawyer Profile

Prashant Masurkar

Advocate Prashant Masurkar

0 1 Reviews
Location: Wardhman Nagar,Nagpur
Experience: 7 Years
Bar Council Number: MAH/5944/2010
Bar Association: District Bar Association

About Lawyer

Advocate Prashant Masurkar enrolled with the Bar Council of Maharashtra and Goa in 2010. He is also a member of the District Bar Association Nagpur. Enrollment Number: MAH/5944/2010.

Practice Area

  • Civil Litigation
  • Criminal Law
  • Family Law
  • Labour and Employment Law
  • Media and Entertainment Law
  • Medical negligence Law
  • Recovery Law
  • Consumer Law


  • MON
  • TUE
  • WED
  • THU
  • FRI
  • SAT




  • District and Session Court Nagpur
  • Family court Nagpur
  • Consumer court Nagpur

Education / Achievements

Review Rating

0/5.0 Submitted on

Lawyer Answer

want to sell my property

Ans : Sir, plz give details of property, then i can suggest u.

How to get the Mutual consent Divorce ?

Ans : Mutual Consent Divorce, this terms is very commonly used now a day and a note of bellow mention point which will be consider. • If the couple is separated since 1 year or more. • Both the parties are willing to separate, and cannot live together. • None of them had been force to give the applications of Divorce . • In such case court cannot take action and give the time frame of six month, so that both reconsider their dissension. After the period of Six month from of the date of presentation of petition and not later than 18 months, if the petition not withdrawn the court will grand decree of Divorce.

What is the Procedure to divide mother’s property equally?

Ans : Is it comes from mothers mothers share or not, then it will be decided under which law it will be maintainable.

How to get Bail

Ans : 1st upon tell me under which section you are charged

can i file a case against packers and movers ..they have recently delivered my package some of them are damaged due to improper

Ans : Sir, Yes u can file a Complaint Case against the packers/mover or u can also file a Consumer Case against the packers/mover. U have full power to file case against the packers/mover for your damages.

what ground i can get Divorce ?

Ans : Madam/ Sir, plz give details abt u, if u r male/female, tell me u problem. Then i can solve ur problem.

Dear Sir, I Have One regular Appeal Pending In Delhi High Court Related To Motor accident Claim I wanted To Know when The High

Ans : your question is incomplete, can u complete the question