Lawyer Profile

Chandrashekhar Vithal Jadhav

Advocate Chandrashekhar Vithal Jadhav

0 1 Reviews
Location: Kamakshipalya,Bangalore 
Experience: 21 Years
Bar Council Number: KAR/2269/1995 Dated:22-12-1995
Bar Association: Bangalore Advocate Bar Association

About Lawyer

Advocate Chandrashekhar Vithal Jadhav enrolled with the Karnataka State Bar Council in 1995. He is also a member of the Bangalore Advocate Bar Association . Enrollment Number: KAR/2269/1995 Dated:22-12-1995 Result Oriented Litigation and Non-Litigation along with Legal Advisory service

Practice Area

  • Civil Litigation
  • Documentation
  • Family Law
  • Property Law
  • Consumer Law


  • MON
  • TUE
  • WED
  • THU
  • FRI
  • SAT




  • All courts of Bangalore City.

Education / Achievements

B.Com., L.L.B(Special), Diploma in Film Technic & Computer Knowledge.

Review Rating

0/5.0 Submitted on

Lawyer Answer

how will i recover my money????

Ans :

Dear Sir, if you have proof for payment of advance amount to the said broker like sale agreement/mou/cheque/payment through online bank transactions any one, you should issue legal notice through Lawyer to the broker as well as give police complaint against him and also file recovery of money suit before jurisdictional civil court. All the best.

What is the difference between "lockin" period and normal 11 months rental let out in a rental agreement?

Ans :

The rent room owner has no right to deduct the August month rent, he has only to deduct the july month rent only if you bear own expenses for paint. You have to issue a legal notice in this regard against the said room rent owner immedaitely for recovery of the said money. All the best. 

I purchased flat 2015 up till date flat is not ready..

Ans :

Hi sir, you don't worry, if you have payment receipt regarding this, you have every right to get justice as well as your hard earned money along with compensation for mental agony. If you want more advice in this regard, kindly contact through LNU to me... by Chandrashekhar Vithal Jadhav, Advocate & Legal Consultant, Bangalore. 

what ground i can get Divorce ?

Ans :

2. Husband guilty of rape, sodomy or bestiablity - u/s 13(2)(ii)

what ground i can get Divorce ?

Ans :

Dear Sir/Madam, if you are Hindu, you can get following one of the ground for divorce under section 13 of the Hindu Marriage Act, 1955, is as follows; 1. Creulety u/s 13(1)(i), 2. Desertion for a period of two (2) years without reasonable cause u/s 13(1)(ib). 3. Adult u/s 13(1)(i). 4. Conversion to another religion from Hindu religion - u/s 13(1)(ii). 5. Incurable form of leprosy - u/s 13(1)(iv). 6. Unsound mind and mental disorder - u/s 13(1) (iii). 7. Renouncing the world by entering into any religious order - u/s 13(1)(vi). 8. Venereal disease - u/s 13(1)(v). 9. Not hard of being living for 7 years - u/s 13(1)(vii). 10. Non-cohabitation for one year after the decree of judicial seperation - u/s 13(1-a(i). 11. No restitution of conjugal rights for one year or mroe after the decree of restitution of conjugal rights - u/s 13(1-A)(ii), the wife (woman alone in addition to the above grounds is as follows; 1. Marriage when the first marriage is existing - u/s 13(2)(i). 2. Husband guilty of rape, sodomy or bestiablity - u/s 134(2)(ii). 3. Maintenance receiving wife when cohabitation not resumed for one year or above - u/s 13(2)(iii). 4. Marriage solemnized before she attained the age of 15 years and she has repudiated the marriage after attqaining that age but before attaingint the age of 18 years - u/s 13(2)(iv).  ... if you want more advice in this regard... I will advice under paid service... best of luck... kindly review your user rating to my answer/reply... it will be token of appreciation... by Chandrashekhar Vithal Jadhav, Advocate & Legal Consultant, Bangalore.

want to sell my property

Ans :

Dear Sir/Madam, Yes, you can sell your property, if you have own title on your property legally. Regarding Sale, under section 54 of Transfer of Property Act, says about sale, Sale is at transfer of ownership in exchange for a price paid or promised or part paid or part promised. Such a transfer in the case of tangible immovable property of the value of one hundred rupees and above or in the case of a reversion or other intangible thing, can be made only by a registered documents. With regard to  'Sale Agreement' it does not itself create any interest in or charge on such property. Regarding transfer of property by way of sale - the principals and rules - explained in section 54 to 57 Transfer of Property Act. the essential elements of sale are 1. the parties. 2. the subject matter. 3. the conveyance. 4. the consideration.   The consideration must be established other wise the sale is voidable.  The registered document - sale deed should be registered as per section 17 (1) of Registration Act, 1908.  ... if you want more advice in this regard, I will advice under paid service... best of luck... kindly review your user rating to my answer/reply.... by Chandrashekhar Vithal Jadhav, Advocate & Legal Consultant, Bangalore.  

Who is usually granted temporary custody while separation?

Ans :

Dear Sir/Madam, usually granted temprorty cutody during the course of seperation to maintain the child in custody of mother (who is natural mother of child) in question, which is ordered by the competent court of law, i.e., family courts/District Courts as case may be. It is setted law. The under section 10 of the Hindu Marriage Act, say about Judicial Seperation. In Generally, Section 23 of the Special Marriage Act, 1954. In parsi law, under section 34 of the Parsi Marriage  & Divorce Act, 1936. In Christian Law : Section 22 of the Divroce Act, 1869. In Muslim Law, no provision.  

Dear Sir, I Have One regular Appeal Pending In Delhi High Court Related To Motor accident Claim I wanted To Know when The High

Ans : No details available


Ans : Dear Sir/Madam, If the Ancestral Property, is having rights only grand children and even partitioned his respective share going to his grand children in the form of ancestral property. Father or Grand Father cannot able to executed a WILL or GIFT the ancestral property. It is settled law.