Lawyer Profile

Roshan Prajapati

Advocate Roshan Prajapati

0 1 Reviews
Location: ,Nagpur
Experience: 10 Years
Bar Council Number: MAH/6297/2007
Bar Association: Bar Council Of Maharastra and Goa

About Lawyer

Advocate Roshan Prajapati enrolled with the Bar Council of Maharashtra and Goa in 2007. He is also a member of the District Bar Association Nagpur. Enrollment Number: MAH/6297/2007

Practice Area

  • Corporate Law
  • Civil Litigation
  • Criminal Law
  • Documentation
  • Family Law
  • Divorce Law
  • Labour and Employment Law
  • Property Law
  • Consumer Law


  • MON
  • TUE
  • WED
  • THU
  • FRI
  • SAT




  • Bombay High Court Nagpur Bench
  • District and Session Court Nagpur
  • Family court Nagpur
  • Consumer court Nagpur
  • Co operative court Nagpur

Education / Achievements

Office Photo

Review Rating

0/5.0 Submitted on

Lawyer Answer

can i get AB fro session court

Ans :

We have to apply for Anticipatory Bail in  Court of Session and we can get the Bail, thats not big issue. we can help you out in this issue. if you need Lawyer for this so contact us, our team is working all Indian. contact us  through LawyerNU. 

what is the possible reaction from a person who took money by cheque and paid by cheque but the cheque is bounced

Ans :

Dear Client,

Cheque bouncing is or cheque dishonored is criminal offence under Section 138 and punishable with 2 year imprisonment or fine or Both.

As you already send Notice, Then in next 30 Days we can file criminal complaint.

be in touch and contact me with LAwyerNU.

Granddaughter ancestral property rights

Ans :

Dear Sir/Madam,

Your case come under the civil matter of ancestor  Property and  as you are the grand daughter and having rights to get you share, its settle law.

Now need the complete description of property to discus and guide me on it..

Who is usually granted temporary custody while separation?

Ans : In the matter of Divorce and separation, family court use to grand the custody of children. considering the age of Child and other few points. so lets share proper matter to guide more on it.


Ans : Dear Client As its Ancestral Property so all of you should get same share of its. But yes, you have to go through the proper court process with good lawyer. and one think, check that if your Grand Patent of Parent executed any will deed ? and reply on it for future guidance..