Lawyer Profile

Adv Kaustubh J Topale

Advocate Adv Kaustubh J Topale

0 1 Reviews
Location: ,Nagpur
Experience: 0 Years
Bar Council Number: MAH/4251/2015
Bar Association: Bar Council Of Maharastra and Goa

About Lawyer

Practice Area


  • MON
  • TUE
  • WED
  • THU
  • FRI




  • High Court and other court

Education / Achievements

Reported Judgements 2020Scconline Bom 260 2020 2 All MR 378 2019(3) Mh LJ 899 2019 NearLaw (BombayHC Nagpur) Online 1908 2

Review Rating

0/5.0 Submitted on

Lawyer Answer

Procedure to get the marriage certificate from the court where marriage is done in Arya samaj ritual 2. Time to get the same

Ans :

You may get a formal certificate from Arya samaj bhavan and same may be registered if adviced at Municipal crporation.same is having recognition.

Court marriage is different and has waiting period 


3. How much is my Court fees i.e. defendant in this case? Is there a percentage of my share or some online link mentioning this?

Ans :

Lawyer fee can be only be determined by lawyer himself. we can't presume or guess fees of lawyer. You approach lawyer and if affordable then only give a brief.

High court has given a judgement that retrospective effect cannot be considered regarding pmla and trial can start and propertia

Ans :

You may review judgement before same bench of High Court or may challenge it before honble supreme court

How to get the title on my and sister's name?

Ans : Legal heirship certificate can be asked by local authority ie Pune Municipal.

How getting road access to land

Ans : Where the property is situated..what are the arrangement made in required for solving your query.

how to separate Legally from wife without having marriage certificate

Ans : You may affirm an affidavit for showing that you were married. But adding , no divorce petition can be entertained within a year from date of marriage . So.u have to wait

Conditions for obtaining Ex Parte Order

Ans : Due service of notice is required , but due to covid -19, no harsh order are passing right now.

How can we get share from our father

Ans : Partition suit can be initiated for getting share if there is denial to do partition.

Neigbour has fabricated documents and want to take more land then he has bought and troubling us.

Ans : You can challenge his actions and may seek declaration as to sale deed and can also pray for injunction , provided that if you have interest vested in property.

What is the process of will registration after death in Palghar district?

Ans :

In my view, Will cannot be registered if the executant died. Will does not required to be registered

You may get the probate from appropriate court or may seek declaration in respect of it.