How to change my Place of Birth in SSLC certificate if I have Birth Certificate of a foreign country.

Situation : I was born in Doha, Qatar. But the Birth Certificate was lost some years ago. Therefore, in SSLC certificate Place of birth was shown as Kannur, Kerala. Recently, I found my original Birth Certificate and now I want to make the same change to SSLC certificate, What are the procedures for this?
Related Topics : Administrative Law
Lawyers answer this question

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers