Situation : Recovery money used my mother My mother was staying temporarily with my family in 2015-2016, Mumbai-Thane Age was 77,during this period she has used her pension money whatever she spent for her own expenses by ATM and cheque in Thane-Mumbai. I used the ATM for withdrawal the money for her own expenses, cheque she used for for new joint account open in her name and my name either or survivor in Mumbai,Thane. In 2016 she shifted to Kerala and staying with my younger brother and she was totally depends on my brother. My younger brother started to harass my mother and saying forcefully that file a suit against me that I have used the ATM force fully-cleverly procured and removed all the money from her account in Mumbai, Thane. So under pressure she filed a suit against me in the same in the Senior citizen court, Kerala. I got a suit notice in 2016 to attend the court in Kerala after final hearing it was rejected as per our Advocate denial after that they went for appeal in HC Kerala again the HC sent the notice to Senior citizen court, Kerala to reconsider the issue as a senior citizen but before final hearing she expired on June 2018 due to cancer.
Related Topics : Family Law
Lawyers answer this question

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers