How cal i place manhani to the company

Situation : I settled my loan amount in may 18 and i get NOC nad statement from the company, but the logged a complaint in Oct18 and i dont received and intimation or information from court and they filed po against me in jan19 and arrest me. I need proper solution what can i do its completely company's fault i want justice.
Related Topics : Criminal Law
Lawyers answer this question

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers