Marriage done in ujjain before 13 years , registration possible in navimumbai

Situation : We have done marriage in arya samaj mandir in ujjain before 13 years , we have certificate also but we have not registered our marriage , can it possible to registered in navimumbai now .we have all other document in which my name as wife is there
Related Topics : Administrative Law
Lawyers answer this question

Advocate Priyanka Chopade

Nagpur, Nagpur
For More Details Contact On +91 7769012300.

Dear Client

As per Hindu Marriage Act,1955.

The Marraige registration can be done at where the marriage solemnized. 

So you have to register your marriage at Ujjain only. With all reqired documents.


534 user found this answer helpful

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers