How ?

Situation : Dear sir/Madam, This is related to property matters. My parents passed aways when i was child. Mother passed away when i was 9 months old however,after that father married with other women on terms to take care of his children's.but unfortunatly father also passed away when i was 4 years old. After that she throen us away from home and we were at relatives from the i want to claim for property rights as im student for further education i need financial support also, for my secure future i need proper education.for this i cant affort to hire a personal lawyer as im from margional section SC.. Is there is any solution or any legal aid can provide by goverment.. Regards,
Related Topics : Family Law
Lawyers answer this question

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers