What can i do to that situation.can i take any action aganist this crime .and what can i do to punsihed the criminal

Situation : Mam can i take now any action against rape case which had happened 12years ago when i was a child .but at that time i cant take any action against it but now i want to punish him .is anykind of action is taken on that case
Related Topics : Criminal Law
Lawyers answer this question

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers