How to prove employment of a spouse who is claiming alimony and hiding employment?

Situation : Hi, My sister in law is working with a private firm but during the divorce she claimed that she is unemployed in order to claim alimony. Court has asked us to provide the employment proof but we cannot get into a private company to get that information. We are aware of the company she works with and we have made videos of her coming and going out of the company. Could you please let me know what is the best way to prove the employment, can we file an RTI or is there any other legal way to proceed?
Related Topics : Divorce Law
Lawyers answer this question

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers