Can I take legal action on person who cheated with my money

Situation : A person on internet promised me a product at a cheap rate and after taking part of money and then he said to pay full or else he won't send product or return my money back. What can I do
Related Topics : Criminal Law
Lawyers answer this question

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers