Can i get AB fro session court

Situation : have missspropiate some govt money like rs 7500 due to error in account. I was suspended and then dischage me from duty. the post was casual in nature. I refunded money to government. I took place in july 2008 and repaid in 2008 but a FIR was registered in December 2009 and case us 420 was registered. My office was in under other police station station and my residence was under another police station, I never knew about the case suddenly in June 2017 I came to know that a case was registered and NBW is issued against me. What to do now1.According to charge sheet that Prima Facie is established but FIR lodge after one and half year without explaining proper explanation so it may indicate that there is vested interest of compliant.2.I assumed to not have hurt anyone physically, mentally,4.I never came to know about the proceeding as it might be the address which is mentioned F.I.R is not correct as my permanent and resident address available to compliant. Thus I am pleading that I was not absconding or evading the process of Law.5.I was not given any summoning by court or police, notice or any bail able warrant before thus I was deprived of any chance to defend me in the court. I
Related Topics : Criminal Law
Lawyers answer this question

Advocate Priyanka Chopade

Nagpur, Nagpur
For More Details Contact On +91 7769012300.

As F.I.R. filed against you and N.B.W. issued, we have to apply for Anticipatory Bail. As per Sec 438 Court of Session have power to grant Anticipatory Bail.

we can go either in Court of Session or High Court or both. If Court Of Session rejected Anticipatory Bail then one can move to High Court but if you go directly to High Court then can not come back to Court of Session, so it will be better that go to Court of Session if rejected then High Court. Hope you have all documentary evidence like receipt or other when you submitted that money. For further help you can contact us through LawyerNU.

528 user found this answer helpful

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers