How to defend interim maintenance Section 125?

Situation : Dear experts, We had a fight and I was hospitalized, then very next day my wicked wife left the house on her own without even informing and did not return. We sent a notice asking her to come back after that she filled a false dowry case and now section 125 stating that I was neglected which is false. She is non-working but both of us are BE graduates. I have applied for a divorce now. My salary is 35k per month staying with old dependent parents. How do I defend/reduce the maintenance? What all the expenses I can show to reduce at least?
Related Topics : Family Law
Lawyers answer this question

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers