Can I file on basic of my father spent on that land

Situation : On my ancestral lands my father is made a house own money does my father's brothers son is eligible for that house
Related Topics : Property Law
Lawyers answer this question

Advocate Justice Kishan Dutt Kalaskar

For More Details Contact On +91 7769012300.

Dear Sir,

Usually your father’s brother’s son make a issue unless your father has all documents in respect of such expenditure.

For full procedure contact me on mobile through the Administrators of this Website.

136 user found this answer helpful

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers