My legal rights on my parental property

Situation : Hello As we are two sisters and two brothers. I m elder one. I had intercast love marriage in 2008 without my parent's permission. My husband's caste lower than us. I tried a lot to improve our relations. But they don't. Now the situation is only my mother can talk my father and siblings couldn't talk with mi from 11years. I want know is there law for my rights for my father's property.
Related Topics : Family Law
Lawyers answer this question

Advocate Justice Kishan Dutt Kalaskar

For More Details Contact On +91 7769012300.

Dear Sir,

No adult child have any right over the self acquired properties of parents. However if your father dies without disposing of his properties then you can claim your legal share irrespective of your inter-caste marriage.

For full procedure contact me on mobile through the Administrators of this Website.


149 user found this answer helpful

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers