Can i change mother's surname in daughters documents?

Situation : My wife name before marriage was PRIYANKA SHARMA after marriage the surname is change SHARMA to PARASHAR (which is my surname) in my daughter's birth certificate. there is any problem regarding mother surname in daughters documents in future.?
Related Topics : Documentation
Lawyers answer this question

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers