What is procedure to declare capital gain and procedure to purchase new property

Situation : I got retirement benefit of 1.5Cr. My wife got capital gain of 60 Lakh We want to purchase house property for 2Cr. Please tell me detailed procedure to declare capital gain and procedure to declare acquition of new property. It is must to take help of auditor /CA. Can be do ourself if we follow the legal procedure .
Related Topics : Property Law
Lawyers answer this question

Advocate Justice Kishan Dutt Kalaskar

For More Details Contact On +91 7769012300.

Dear Sir,

You must always rely upon guidance of auditor/CA.

For full procedure contact me on mobile through the Administrators of this Website.

154 user found this answer helpful

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers