What legal options do adult sons and daughter in law have if mother and her lover are harassing after father's death

Situation : Father of the sons passed away in Jan 2017. After that mother has been harassing and torturing. Earlier her family thought she was being brainwashed by her local friends or colleagues. But after checking her phone it was revealed she was having an affair with a colleague for the past 15 years. Now she is trying to get rid of her sons and daughter in law for property and so she can do whatever she wants with this male colleague without any hurdles.
Related Topics : Civil Litigation
Lawyers answer this question

Advocate Justice Kishan Dutt Kalaskar

For More Details Contact On +91 7769012300.

Dear Sir,

Daughter-in-law can file Domestic Violence case against mother-in-law.

For full procedure contact me on mobile through the Administrators of this Website.

140 user found this answer helpful

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers