Hi....I filed DV case against my husband and his family in 2016..After he filed Rcr againt against me...I transferred

Situation : I m very nervous
Related Topics : Family Law
Lawyers answer this question

Advocate Vijay Yadav

Sethi Nagar, Jabalpur
For More Details Contact On +91 7769012300.

I understand your problem and will solve it in you. You can not tension at all. You can also call me M.NO. 9584442434

352 user found this answer helpful

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers