How to solve false atrocity case?

Situation : I was married to sc cast boy cast in hindu maratha...its a love marriage ..I was not informed about marriage to my parents...after 14 days of marriage come to my parents home because I was feeling unsafe there...he harrashed mi mentally and physically...I asked him for he troubled mi and my family very much..he filed atrocity against mi and my parents.please help mi.
Related Topics : Criminal Law
Lawyers answer this question

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers