GM i have tenant for shop in Vadodara

Situation : we have shop with tenant with old tenant act, now person is died whom we had rent agreement before 30 to 40yrs back, now his son is not ready to make rent agreement for 11month contranct, can we file case for ownership of shop pls guide me. can we go to consumer forum in which case we get ownership of our shop .
Related Topics : Landlord Tenant Law
Lawyers answer this question

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers