Can I proceed legally when an executed document of N.O.C URBAN PLOT submitted without without witnesses

Situation : I intend to file criminal case against third party submission No objection declaration Certificate submitted having notarized without witnesses executed on non judicial Stamp Paper Rs. 100/- with forged signature of mine in the year 2009 and got registered. G.P.A and Agreement sale signed in the year 2003. M.O.U non judiciary stamp paper Rs.100/- Purchased by others on 12..4.2008 for self, but third party executed on 1.10.2009 in his name
Related Topics : Criminal Law
Lawyers answer this question

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers