Is it possible to get a divorce from my wife, if she she agrees to divorce but stays abroad.

Situation : we got married under special marriage act, in pune. she is a foreigner. and wont be able to come to india. we are not in talking terms either. 1 year has been completed since our marriage took place. want to know if i can divorce her, without her being present in india.
Related Topics : Divorce Law
Lawyers answer this question

Advocate Justice Kishan Dutt Kalaskar

No.74, 1st Floor, 6th Cross, Malleswaram, Bengaluru, Bangalore 
For More Details Contact On +91 7769012300.

Dear Sir,

It is possible if Video conference is arranged in the Court concerned and get consent of your wife through Video conference.  

For full procedure contact me on mobile through the Administrators of this Website.


162 user found this answer helpful

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers