How to get devorce

Situation : Mere shadi ko 1 sal ho gaya hai. 3 mahine pahile meri wife mayake gai hai, aur wo zuth bata rahi hai ki use mai taklif deta tha. Wo muze shadi hone ke bad se hi pareshan karati thi. wo jane ke baad muze pata chala ki uska marriage se pehle affair tha. Usaki shadi use majboor hokar mujhse karni padi thi. Ab mujhe usase divorce chahiye to meri side kitini strong hai aur kya mujhe apply karna sahi hoga.
Related Topics : Divorce Law
Lawyers answer this question

Advocate Justice Kishan Dutt Kalaskar

No.74, 1st Floor, 6th Cross, Malleswaram, Bengaluru, Bangalore 
For More Details Contact On +91 7769012300.

Dear Sir,

Unless you have medical grounds or any other strong grounds you may not get divorce so easily.

For full procedure contact me on mobile through the Administrators of this Website.


146 user found this answer helpful

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers