Respectful Lawyers Need your help on understanding property registration. We are hindu family of 3 brothers. My elder brother i

Situation : Need to understand if my father register the property will there be any legal threat from my elder brother. Thanks
Related Topics : Property Law
Lawyers answer this question

Advocate Justice Kishan Dutt Kalaskar

No.74, 1st Floor, 6th Cross, Malleswaram, Bengaluru, Bangalore 
For More Details Contact On +91 7769012300.

Dear Sir,

On the death of your father only such Will can be executed. It is better to have family settlement or Gift Deed during the lifetime of your father to avoid future complications.

For full procedure contact me on mobile through the Administrators of this Website.

140 user found this answer helpful

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers