Occupancy of a rented flat from my brother

Situation : Hi, I am 80+ years old and my mother had written a WILL stating that the apartment will be in my possession but can allow my brother to stay in that rented apartment, for the same i had also provided the WILL copy to the landlord, also he had acknowledged the same via post. I'm now suffering from financial crisis so i wanted to have the possession of the rented flat but the rent receipts are in name of my brother. He has 2 sons and one daughter but I'm a bachelor, so how can i reclaim the flat or can i ask the landlord the sell the flat and give me the share f
Related Topics : Property Law
Lawyers answer this question

Advocate Justice Kishan Dutt Kalaskar

For More Details Contact On +91 7769012300.

Dear Sir,

You may take shelter under provisions of the Senior Citizen Act.

For full procedure contact me on mobile through the Administrators of this Website.

148 user found this answer helpful

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers