Iplot of 2830 sq ft in that negibour acquird 1000sq ft illegally

Situation : I m from villdge phalwani tal malashiras .i buy plot of 2830sq ft in 2011 .i construted my home of abut 1800sq ft .my neighbour illegally acquired remaing plot .and refusing give remaing plot size .what should i do in this case.plz reply
Related Topics : Administrative Law
Lawyers answer this question

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers