What should we do in this case

Situation : My father used to be an agent of a company , that company turns out to be fraud and didn't return the money , my uncle who also invested money in that company through my father , forced my father to pay him his money back though this was a family matter, my father paid him the money, now my father wants an assurance that if in future that company returns the money, my father will get his money back what he paid to my uncle, what should my father do ?
Related Topics : Recovery Law
Lawyers answer this question

Advocate Justice Kishan Dutt Kalaskar

For More Details Contact On +91 7769012300.

Dear Sir,

Your father should approach police and recover such amount from the company by selling its assets if any.

For full procedure contact me on mobile through the Administrators of this Website.


132 user found this answer helpful

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers