What remedy is available to me

Situation : my father has executed an agreeemnt wit the builders at andheri in proposed project and paid the respective amount. i have copy of the agreement with me which is not registered. howver now there is some other builder at that place. how can i claim my right in that project as the legal heir of my father.
Related Topics : Property Law
Lawyers answer this question

Advocate Justice Kishan Dutt Kalaskar

For More Details Contact On +91 7769012300.

Dear Sir,

If it is his self acquired property then you cannot raise any issue.


For full procedure contact me on mobile through the Administrators of this Website.

141 user found this answer helpful

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers