Property transfer

Situation : Hi, I would like to ask a question regarding property. My father had given property to my sister as a gift deed. We had constructed a house during the time it was very difficult for me to get a loan, so he given to her.Now i want to transfer to my name, but the property documents in bank. how to transfer to my name. Do i need to pay for the transfer or can be done as a gift deed ?
Related Topics : Property Law
Lawyers answer this question

Advocate Justice Kishan Dutt Kalaskar

For More Details Contact On +91 7769012300.

Dear Sir,

Please consult the bankers first and get release all the documents by paying of the dues if any. Then go for gift deed in your favour.

128 user found this answer helpful

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers