What documents are issued by police for lost passport issue?

Situation : I registered complaint at my nearest police station about lost passport. They returned me my handwritten application with a stamp over it. Is it enough document from police to get me a new passport? I asked passport help desk and they told me i would need a copy of FIR.
Related Topics : Documentation
Lawyers answer this question

Advocate Justice Kishan Dutt Kalaskar

No.74, 1st Floor, 6th Cross, Malleswaram, Bengaluru, Bangalore 
For More Details Contact On +91 7769012300.

Dear Sir,

Each police station has its own proforma like issuing NCR, endorsement as that issue to you and FIR. The passport authorities will issue a duplicate passport on the basis of such documents.

For full procedure contact me on mobile through the Administrators of this Website.


151 user found this answer helpful

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers