False case by ex lover 354 a

Situation : In relationship with her for 4 yrs, later she got bored n started cheating me and we broke up. After broke up we met again with her interest, in all these days she used me financially, mentally n physically. I have all the evidences to prove that how she cheated me in the name of love n marriage. I have uploaded our pics in Facebook n she filed 354 a against me, FIR filed one month before, now how to come out of these case?
Related Topics : Criminal Law
Lawyers answer this question

Advocate Justice Kishan Dutt Kalaskar

No.74, 1st Floor, 6th Cross, Malleswaram, Bengaluru, Bangalore 
For More Details Contact On +91 7769012300.

Dear Sir,

You may directly approach High Court and get a stay.

For full procedure contact me on mobile through the Administrators of this Website.

156 user found this answer helpful

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers