My wife submitted a divorce case against me,but am not in place .I cant attend the case on given there any problem ?

Situation : Am in work place sir,so I can't attend the case on court given time .I got married on 2016.i want to know sir is there any issue when I can't attend the case? Regards Deepak v v
Related Topics : Divorce Law
Lawyers answer this question

Advocate Justice Kishan Dutt Kalaskar

No.74, 1st Floor, 6th Cross, Malleswaram, Bengaluru, Bangalore 
For More Details Contact On +91 7769012300.

Dear Sir,

You may either approach Supreme Court for transfer from one State to another State otherwise it will decreed in her favour if you do not appear.

For full procedure contact me on mobile through the Administrators of this Website.


133 user found this answer helpful

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers