How can I file a complaint or convince him to get marry to me ?

Situation : I’m a Dalit . My boyfriend is Balija. We have been in love for an year . Both families agreed for the marriage from past on year. They asked us to wait for his sister marriage. After this sister’s wedding. The next day me and my boyfriend got into fight which lead things ugly at his home. Now his family is not ready for marriage. They are telling I’m not correct girl and LOW CASTE also HOROSCOPES aren’t matching. Now my boyfriend also telling I can’t go against the family .I have anger issues . He used to understand me well now he’s telling he won’t marry. He’s telling he was not happy Bt he was just convincing himself for me . Since his family came to know abt our fights he doesn’t want to continue the relationship. I have left my 7 years job since he said he wants me to get trained and get good job in IT. we have told entire world that we got engaged. I feel so sorry for myself. Pls help me
Related Topics : Criminal Law
Lawyers answer this question

Advocate Justice Kishan Dutt Kalaskar

No.74, 1st Floor, 6th Cross, Malleswaram, Bengaluru, Bangalore 
For More Details Contact On +91 7769012300.

Dear Madam,

You may approach police and they will perform your marriage.

For full procedure contact me on mobile through the Administrators of this Website.

114 user found this answer helpful

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers