Can I submit a petition?

Situation : My father gave POA to a person in 2006 for a piece of land which was actually my share as per the family partition deed which was signed by all members and registered during 2002. I was not aware of this POA as I was far away from property location for several years . Recently , I came to know that POA holder sold the property to another party immediately (2006). Also, I understood father gave POA due to pressure from existing family circumstances that time. Can I question above sale deed (& POA) now in the court of law and will there be any legal action on my Father?
Related Topics : Property Law
Lawyers answer this question

Advocate Justice Kishan Dutt Kalaskar

No.74, 1st Floor, 6th Cross, Malleswaram, Bengaluru, Bangalore 
For More Details Contact On +91 7769012300.

Dear Sir,

After the death of executor of POA it becomes invalid.

For full procedure contact me on mobile through the Administrators of this Website.

128 user found this answer helpful

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers