What can I do in a muslim marriage to decline the divorce

Situation : I have done a love marriage with my husband who is a muslim, I being hindu have converted to muslim. Now he sent me divorce notice that I am cheating on him. He has to pay me 10 lakhs of amount and he is trying to escape that too.
Related Topics : Family Law
Lawyers answer this question

Advocate Justice Kishan Dutt Kalaskar

No.74, 1st Floor, 6th Cross, Malleswaram, Bengaluru, Bangalore 
For More Details Contact On +91 7769012300.

Dear Madam,

You may file any number of case against him.

For full procedure contact me on mobile through the Administrators of this Website.

158 user found this answer helpful

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers