Land encroachment.

Situation : I have agriculture land in Niphad Taluka. As per Distribution Sheet, only the house is provided to my relative but he has encroached on my land illegally. Also the said gat number is purchased from my late father i.e. its not by my great grand father also. Even then he has illegally encroached, for which i have submitted a letter to Tanta Mukti Samittee.
Related Topics : Property Law
Lawyers answer this question

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers