My husband is not following the legal agreement which was made for an understanding and for my safety purposes of my family

Situation : As my husband was engaged is some other wrong activities and not taking care of the family and children I had to made a legal agreement with his permission from a lawyer and now he is not fulfilling those conditions , by the way I am a working women(teacher) So what can I do
Related Topics : Family Law
Lawyers answer this question

Advocate Justice Kishan Dutt Kalaskar

No.74, 1st Floor, 6th Cross, Malleswaram, Bengaluru, Bangalore 
For More Details Contact On +91 7769012300.

Dear Sir,

You may get issue a legal notice and resolve the matter.


For full procedure contact me on mobile through the Administrators of this Website.

147 user found this answer helpful

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers