What is the next step if I am unable to pay the FD amount or unable to get a government employee as surety to get my gold ?

Situation : My gold was stolen and I have to pay 1 lakh as FD to the court to get my gold. Nobody is ready to give surety also. What do I do next?
Related Topics : Administrative Law
Lawyers answer this question

Advocate Justice Kishan Dutt Kalaskar

No.74, 1st Floor, 6th Cross, Malleswaram, Bengaluru, Bangalore 
For More Details Contact On +91 7769012300.

Dear Sir,

You have to approach the Court again to modify the conditions.

116 user found this answer helpful

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers