I took Home loan in 2007 year 14 lakhs and I have pai two to three years emi. due to some issue i am not able to pay loan.

Situation : SO lic peole take over my house and sale to some body. Just wanted to know is there any chnace to get my amount back and let us now will i get a chance to get Clarence for my loan.
Related Topics : Civil Litigation
Lawyers answer this question

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers