What should i do?

Situation : My grandfather's property was inherited from his father. The house was sold on 2008, exactly as in the documents. the dimensions were not clear as it is a very old document before 1947. Now after 11 years, the buyer is claiming that we cheated him with less sqft area and he is demanding money. what to do
Related Topics : Property Law
Lawyers answer this question

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers