Can I file criminal defamation

Situation : I am working as School Assistant in Govt. High Scool in Andhra Pradesh. The head mistress withheld my salary since 18th April, 2017 till date without informing any reasons. The National Human Rights Commission responded to my request and directed the District Magistrate to take action. The Andhra Pradesh Administrative Tribunal also passed interim order for the payment of my withheld salary. Now process is going on to draw my salary. Can I file a writ petition in High court for criminal defamation because 1.I faced financial hardship for the last six months. 2.Making baseless and false allegations to hide her mistake. 3.Mental torture to me to my family members. 4.Damage to my personal life in the society and teacher community. 5.My family members continuous monitoring from preventing me from experiencing depression and taking risk to my life. Please advice me With regards Smt. shaik shamshad Sent from my iPad
Related Topics : Criminal Law
Lawyers answer this question

Advocate Priyanka Chopade

Nagpur, Nagpur
For More Details Contact On +91 7769012300.
A: Yes off course, Its your right to get justices and till date the process started to release your own salary but your rest 5 Question are unanswered you we can go the High court... for more information ans legal help, keep in touch with LawyerNU.
332 user found this answer helpful

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers