Does Forest settlement officer has more rights than the high court??

Situation : we had a dispute between farmers and forest department , farmers raised a case that the dispute land belongs to them and forest dept said that the land belongs to forest but finally highcourt decided that the dispute land belongs to forest but after 10years Forest settlement officer declared the same land to be patta land?? So can this happen??Does Forest Settlement officer has powers to ignore high court orders and proceed with his Statements??
Related Topics : Civil Litigation
Lawyers answer this question

Advocate Justice Kishan Dutt Kalaskar

No.74, 1st Floor, 6th Cross, Malleswaram, Bengaluru, Bangalore 
For More Details Contact On +91 7769012300.

Dear Sir,

You may lodge complaint with a higher officers of Forest Department as it is contempt of Court orders.

For full procedure contact me on mobile through the Administrators of this Website.

140 user found this answer helpful

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers