Money recovery(30k)from a person in my village i have written letter as he tool money from us but it is only on a normal paper

Situation : Signature and full details of him is there on that paper recently my grand father died and he is saying that he return es money to him as it is not even crossed in paper as it is not deposited i wanna go to court for recovery
Related Topics : Recovery Law
Lawyers answer this question

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers