I need to delete a NHRC complaint. Can you tell me how.

Situation : I have recently filed complaint against cops regarding bribery. And they have hurt me from my parents emotionally so yesterday I filed another complaint as victimization.i need to delete second complaint. And also I am thinking to get compromise with cops and get back the complaint. Is that is possible? And how?
Related Topics : Administrative Law
Lawyers answer this question

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers