How can we will out from froud domestic violence & dowry case

Situation : Sir, my brother's get married by accidentally not normally on april 2018, after marriage my bhabhi came to my home for only 1 week after that her family says that bhabhi is not happy in our home so if we allow she want to go her home & when her mood will happy then she will come. as we know that any girl has to leave her home and she has to leave with her husband. but my bhabhi always say to my brother that he have to leave his job and get a job to near bhabhi's hometown. my brother is not agreed to do, SO my bhabhi always shows that she don't want to come my home. in feb 2019 my brother gets a boy from my bhabhi, after that my brother said to bhabhi that she have to come at my home & we will take care of baby & her more instead of her family. then bhabhi came to our home, within 1-2 days she always said wrong words to my family also her family always threated us that they will take us to the court & other many things. one days my bhabhi called my mama ji and said him that we are always beating her & she always call her family & my relative that we are not taking care of her also we are doinf domestics voilence with her & that is not true,
Related Topics : Family Law
Lawyers answer this question

Advocate Justice Kishan Dutt Kalaskar

No.74, 1st Floor, 6th Cross, Malleswaram, Bengaluru, Bangalore 
For More Details Contact On +91 7769012300.

Dear Sir,

If the cases are ended in your favour then you can file defamation case.

102 user found this answer helpful

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers