What I can do? Legal advice in the interest of family distribution

Situation : X is father & Y is wife ,mother & A,B -married sons & C, D daughter c- unmarried daughter d- married daughter. X had purchased the property(flat) from his earnings. x was expired before 30 yrs without making will.. Currently Y is the owner of the property and her age is 85+years.Elder son A is residing with his family with Y, however not taking any care or responsibilities of Y. Son B is residing out of state with his family. Elder unmarried daughter C is residing with Y and taking full responsibilities & care of Y.Younger daughter D is married. Y had gifted her property to C via gift Deed and documents were registered in registrar office.. Can C sell out the property? A,B,D have rights to claim in this property? Can Y gift the property to Daughter C if property- Flat is in co-op society. Can society object for this transfer via gift deed if objection from legal heirs received? Can Y justify her legal stand to gift deed to unmarried eldest( senior citizen daughter) C? Family- Hindus
Related Topics : Intellectual Property Law
Lawyers answer this question

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers