Caste certificate need but Father not have Sub caste Proofs.

Situation : My name is Sneha . My We are south Indian (Telugu ) and my caste is Hindu Padmanshali. I want to make caste certificate. But in My father leaving certificate only Hindu is written and Padmashali as Sub caste is not written. My grand parents are expired and my father has one sister ( My Bua). My mother's Leaving certificate has Mentioned Padmashali as Sub -caste. As of now my and my fathers blood relatives has no Caste certificates. Can I get Caste certificate based on mothers leaving certificate. Also can i make affidavit to get caste certificate ? PLEASE HELP ME. I want to do job in govt office and so that i need it please.
Related Topics : Civil Litigation
Lawyers answer this question

Advocate Justice Kishan Dutt Kalaskar

No.74, 1st Floor, 6th Cross, Malleswaram, Bengaluru, Bangalore 
For More Details Contact On +91 7769012300.

Dear Sir,

You may approach the concerned MRO and he will enquire with local people and issue the certificate.


109 user found this answer helpful

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers