Can I go to court

Situation : Earlier we lived as joint family, few years back me and my brother divided our property through court during that time I disclosed all properties which were in my name and we shared them equally but my brother didn't disclose that he has 2 sites , he lied in court that he has nothing in his name now I came to know that he has 2 sites which were bought 4 years before we get separate and sites were bought using father's money now can I go to court for re settlement saying that he mis guided the court during settlement
Related Topics : Family Law
Lawyers answer this question

Advocate Justice Kishan Dutt Kalaskar

No.74, 1st Floor, 6th Cross, Malleswaram, Bengaluru, Bangalore 
For More Details Contact On +91 7769012300.

Dear Sir,

Yes, you can reopen the case and get share in those properties.


146 user found this answer helpful

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers